Sunday, May 3, 2009

"Saturday, in the park..."

A couple of weeks ago Rexburg had some sunny and warm weather, so on one saturday Kyle and I took advantage of the nice day and went to the nature park in Rexburg. I'd never been to this particular park before, but I'd heard that they had a pond and some ducks. When we got there, the "pond" had a really low water level and we found only 2 ducks! So, we fed the couple.


We also brought some food for a picnic.

While on his mission, Kyle had a companion that introduced him to juggling, specifically the "Diablo." Here's a couple of pics of Kyle in action! He can do some really neat tricks, but hasn't been able to play with it much over the winter (too cold outside!), so he's a little out of practice. I tried uploading a video of Kyle playing with the Diablo, but it wouldn't work for some reason! Maybe next time I can get it up.

No comments: