Monday, April 13, 2009

Graduation!



I was standing on a ledge, so that's why I was taller than Jason and McKinsey! In real life, they are so tall compared to me. Why did I end up so short compared to my siblings? Lol.


Our college includes the Horticulture department, so I got a gorgeous rose, too!

I had a couple of friends graduating from the same college as me! This is Jenni, my old roommate. I couldn't find anyone else, unfortunately.

*gasp* why is my cover empty?! Is this a joke? Ha ha jk. They mail the diplomas a few weeks after graduation.

Kyle and I were also able to go home that weekend for Easter and visit our families. My cousin Jacob came, too, to spend time with the fam. I have some pics from that, but I'll upload them next time.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

YEA!!! congrats!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

YAY FOR GRADUATION! Congratulations girly, doesn't it feel soooo good to be done? What's next to come for you and Kyle now that you're graduated? I'm so glad you have time to blog again. I've missed hearing about you...Good luck with everything!

Collin and Tiffany said...

YAY you are graduated!! What next??? Cute pics by the way!! I wanna see more!!

Krista said...

CONGRATS! Graduating feels so great doesn't it! I hope you enjoy some time off before you start your next adventure in life!