Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Wounds of Earning Money...

Yes, I know it's been a while since I posted; don't remind me ;). Lately, there's been nothing to post about: school, work, and other unexciting stuff! Well, one exciting event is coming up in less than 3 weeks...my graduation! I am very excited about graduating from BYU-I and I'm so surprised at how fast these 4 years have gone by! I've been tired of going to school for a month now, but I will be sad to leave BYU-I. It has been a great school these past 4 years.

To pick up some extra money, Kyle's been donating plasma twice a week; here at the plasma center you get PAID to donate it! I don't really want to do it (why feel sick twice a week? It's like giving blood), but Kyle loves doing it and it's an easy $70/week. He rarely has had any problems with feeling woozy and such, but the other day a new guy was trying to put the needle into his arm. To make a long story short, the new guy did a rather crappy job of trying to find a vein and ended up bruising both of Kyle's arms and making him bleed! He never ended up donating plasma that day, but he still got paid for it.

I took this after he came home from the plasma center that day. Poor Kyle...


And this was taken about a day or so after. Surprisingly, the other arm didn't bruise!

No comments: