Sunday, February 14, 2010

You and I...

2 years ago today we were engaged! Yes, Valentine's day is an obvious day for an engagement, and no, I was actually not expecting it because it was so obvious. He's a sneaky one for sure...


And I was tagged to do this little "love quiz" since February is the month of "love", so why not focus on my hubby?

1. What is your husband's name? Kyle James

2. How long have you guys been married? 1 year 8 months

3. How long did you date? about a year before we got married

4. How old is he? 23

5. Who is taller? he is, of course. anyone would be taller than me

6. Who is smarter? hmmm me! haha. honestly, I think we're equally smart. I think he's smarter in some areas than I am, and vice versa. It's a good balance.

7. Who does laundry? we take turns putting a load on. but, I mostly fold the clothes since he will just throw them in his drawer :)

8. Who pays the bills? He does. But that's because he has the online bank system setup. I guess you could say that I oversee it all :)

9. Who does the grocery shopping? we go shopping together on our day off. we have a lot of fun doing it together.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? at the moment, he does.

11.Who eats more sweets? me. hands down. it's kind of pathetic sometimes

12. Who cleans? mainly me, but kyle helps out a lot when it's needed

13. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, but he does cook a lot and loves to do it! I love the fact that my husband can cook well and does it often :)

14. What do you like to do together? netflix movies, go to the movies, eat, hang out at the apartment, talk, go out on our weekly dates, anything fun!

15. What are his hobbies? gaming, reading, listening to audiobooks and podcasts, playing with the ipod, exercising, spending time with me <3

16. Who drives? He does.

17. Who kissed who first? he did! and it was awesome :)

19. What's your favorite physical feature about him? his pretty eyes. they're a very pretty color blue and very expressive.

20. What's a hidden talent that he has? kyle can juggle and do magic tricks. if you're ever around him, ask him to do card tricks; they trip me out!

21. What's your favorite quality about him? he is so selfless and always makes sure I am happy. plus, he is sooooo easy to talk to. he his my talking buddy for life.

22. Who has more friends? hmmm. I'm not sure. I guess we're about the same!

23. Who does the dishes? that's my job! his job is to take out the trash.

24. Whose parents do you see more often? haha it's a tie. our parents live within a couple miles of eachother so we switch off whenever we're in town.

25. Who asked who out first? he did! and again, it was awesome!

26. Who wears the pants? We both do.

27. What is your favorite gift he has given you? definently my wedding ring!


28. Does he have a nickname? not really. I guess he's loosely known as "Pyro" because of his obsession with explosions. that was back in high school though.

5 comments:

Critchfield fam said...

How sweet!! Kelly, thanks for sharing that website with me. I looked at it for like 1.5 hours. I will totally do the flip flop thing...eventually... when it's warmer. It snowed today. I made a few tea towels from that website today (since church was cancelled) and a few fabric headbands for myself and I started hooded towels for the girls. There are lots of great ideas on that blog, so thankyou sooooooo much. I'm totally in a crafty mood!! Did you get a job? If so, what do you do?

Emily said...

Sweet blog. I really enjoyed visiting! :)
Xo.

JMay said...

I loved that questionnaire :-)

Will have to fill that out too!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

adorable :) enjoyed reading this!

lauren brimley said...

Hi Kelly!

You won an item in my closet sale, so you could email me at busybeelaurenblog@gmail.com that would be awesome :)